Farm pack insurance policies are specifically designed to cover a wide range of farm risks including your domestic home on the property. We will work in close partnership with you to identify your specific risks, and source a farm pack policy solution that ensures your key assets and liabilities are protected. We strive to deliver you an insurance solution that empowers you to plan for the future with greater certainty.
The following cover sections can be added or removed to align with your specific farm risk requirements:
- Domestic Property and Contents e.g. your homestead and personal contents
- Farm Property e.g. free standing silos, windmills, electronic equipment like laptops, CB radios or mobiles
- Farm machinery e.g. tractors, pumps, irrigation
- Hay, grain, livestock, fencing and trees
- Road Transit e.g. damage to livestock or farm machinery whilst on travelling on the road
- Business Liability e.g. your liability exposure for injury or damage to property as a result of straying stock or farm machinery
- Business Interruption
- Machinery Breakdown
- Personal Accident
- Public Liability
Please always refer to the insurer-specific policy wording for inclusions, exclusions, terms and conditions.